Thread: Christmas Day TV

Christmas Day TV

Anyone else looking forward to the Dr Who Christmas Special on Christmas Day? What else are you planning to watch (if anything).

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I have to work but we bring in DVD's. Christmas Vacation seems to agree with everybody, so we'll watch that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasStar View Post
    Anyone else looking forward to the Dr Who Christmas Special on Christmas Day? What else are you planning to watch (if anything).
    CHRISTMASSTAR: Are you kidding, I couldn't be more excited!!!
    I LOVE Dr. Who (See my user icon for proof!)
    I am very, very, VERY Excited to see it - has become a Holiday Tradition for my family and I the last few years!

Although this year it will be a little sad as it's David Tennant's last episode :( :( :(

TBS usually runs 24hrs of A Christmas Story, back-to-back on Christmas Day, I usually tune in to watch once, or keep it on in the background most of the day
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!