Thread: I have some of my gifts

I have some of my gifts

I have some of my gifts. Only two more people to go and a few small ones to add to the ones I already have for other people.

My dad: A Beatles Calendar
    My mom: An aroma set(one of these bottles with wooden sticks for in your house) and a family planner.
    My brother: Calvin klein eau de toilette and bodylotion
    My boyfriend: Guitar Hero Band Pack(in case people wonder, we exchange gifts when we are together, not with the rest of the fam. present.)

I want to buy something extra for my dad(no idea) and my mom(scented candles I think.)
    I also have a gift to buy for my sister and for the husband of my boyfriends sister(I drew his name out of the bowl and now have to buy something for him.)

All together I am pretty pleased with what I found so far. I think they will be happy with it.

Good job. I'm sure they will love their gifts!

You are on a roll right there... congrats, pretty sure they will love your gifts... Merry CHristmas to you and your Family.
    Christmas Costumes - http://www.shopcomparecostumes.com/categories/545/Christmas-Costumes.html

Im sure they loved them!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!