Thread: no cost gift for broke boyfriend - 12 days of poems?

no cost gift for broke boyfriend - 12 days of poems?

boyfriend and i wont be doing christmas gifts this year due to the economy. would still like to do something though. maybe find a website with christmas poems/etc and hide one in the christmas bush daily for the 12 days leading up to christmas? any idea where i can start on something like that? any other ideas?

I think it's a great idea! I may do something similar as well.

There are some caroling lists with all the Christmas songs that you can use. (Can't link yet because of the silly 6 post rule).

What you could also do is pick his 12 favorite regular song and write them out in calligraphy, nice penmanship, on good paper. On the 12th day you can give him a little book to put all the songs in.
    almost there!

great idea! good luck with it!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

One year my wife and I had no money for gifts. She really wanted a Basset Hound puppy. So I built her a "puppy bank" out of a coffee can and some wood so it looked like a Basset Hound in which we could save up the money to finally get her one. Took us a while but we eventually did it. She loved the bank gift.

One year I gave gifts of my time. I made coupons for little things I could do for everyone. But only two people refunded their coupons. I remember my sister refunded hers for a book I got at the hotel I was working at. The guest bought and read the book then passed it on to me. She loved that autheor and wanted to get the book for two weeks when I brought it home she dug out her coupon. we were both happy!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Make digital album for Xmas gifts

Hi, I am looking for no-cost gift either. Lucky I found a cool way to solve it. I read a article named "make digital album for Christmas gift", and I follwow it, I make a cool album DVD for my father.

I took use of all my old digital photo, collecting them and adding music and some photo decorations, then I finished by a software, and this software is free.

I hope that can help you.resents3

Quote Originally Posted by disneyseason View Post
    boyfriend and i wont be doing christmas gifts this year due to the economy. would still like to do something though. maybe find a website with christmas poems/etc and hide one in the christmas bush daily for the 12 days leading up to christmas? any idea where i can start on something like that? any other ideas?