Thread: I'm back!

I'm back!

Haven't been on here in a long time. It's great to be back though! I am really excited about this Christmas too! I am currently going to school in Arizona to finish up my audio recording schooling! I'm about 1700 miles away from home and thought I'd be spending Christmas by myself for the first time ever... I was not happy about it, but thankfully, I was able to afford a plane ticket home for Christmas! So I'm really excited about that! But anyways, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. Most of you probably don't even know who I am. haha

Quote Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
    Haven't been on here in a long time. It's great to be back though! I am really excited about this Christmas too! I am currently going to school in Arizona to finish up my audio recording schooling! I'm about 1700 miles away from home and thought I'd be spending Christmas by myself for the first time ever... I was not happy about it, but thankfully, I was able to afford a plane ticket home for Christmas! So I'm really excited about that! But anyways, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. Most of you probably don't even know who I am. haha

Well hello and back.......

Thanks! It's nice to be back on here. Just realized it's been two years... YIKES!! I didn't think it was that long. haha Time sure does go by fast...

Well welcome back and congrats on being home for Christmas.Like Dorthy said there's no place like home.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Welcome Back!

Welcome back! Enjoy your time at home this Christmas

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Well welcome back.

It's great you get to go home!