Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Survey; Doing Research] Could you answer this question?

[Survey; Doing Research] Could you answer this question?

Do you feel that christmas lights and decorations when shopping make a good or bad atmosphere?
    What are your opinions?

I don't know how on earth they would make a bad atmosphere, really. I love to see Christmas decorations and lights in stores. And, since this is a Christmas forum, made up of people who love Christmas, you may be hard pressed to find any that would say it makes a bad atmosphere. So, I say hurrah for Christmas decorations and lights in stores. It's good for the merchants (because they profit) and it's good for us Christmas junkies (because it makes us feel good and Christmassy, at the very least, and at most, we end up with a cute/pretty Christmas decoration.) And when the store plays Christmas music along with it, even better.
    And that is my humble, unbiased opinion.

Good atmosphere - of course!

thenaegles Guest
    I think it heightens the Christmas spirit. It just feels like Christmas when there are lights and decorations. Albiet, I think they put them up pretty dang early these days, but when it gets down to christmas shopping, I think it's more fun with all that stuff.

loislayne Guest

Smile

I think it makes the whole shopping experience seem more fun. For those of us who don't like to shop, that is a plus!

Yes, it makes for a good atmosphere

:tree:

Makes for a good atmosphere, I need all the help sometimes to get me in the mood for christmas. This yr I'm done with everything already and I FEEL GOOD> DONNNa DONNa DONNa Done.

haha yeah thanks for the responses, doing a graphic design project on christmas towns and shopping =)

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by MoccaFrappa View Post
    Do you feel that christmas lights and decorations when shopping make a good or bad atmosphere?
    What are your opinions?
    I find it very difficult to answer...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by MoccaFrappa View Post
    haha yeah thanks for the responses, doing a graphic design project on christmas towns and shopping =)
    If I am honest I think it is not the most reliable if you ask a question like this on a forum for Christmas fans. All people here adore Christmas and therefor probably also adore everything that comes with it. If you want a more realistic image I would conduct the survey at a different more general place/forum.

Of course this is only if you want to have realistic results for an 'average' group of people, not if your graphic design project is only aimed at big Christmas fans.

I do wish you a lot of succes and am quite curious about your project.

For the record: I totally adore christmas lights. Everywhere!