Thread: help w/ gifts!!

help w/ gifts!!

hey! i need ideas of what to get my son for christmas. Hes really into skateboarding, surfing, biking, extreme things like that! i heard about this new skateboard callled the oboard? i have no idea what it is, or if i should spend my money on it! so if yall have any opinions on it, or on something else i could get him. Thanks so much for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by angel001 View Post
    hey! i need ideas of what to get my son for christmas. Hes really into skateboarding, surfing, biking, extreme things like that! i heard about this new skateboard callled the oboard? i have no idea what it is, or if i should spend my money on it! so if yall have any opinions on it, or on something else i could get him. Thanks so much for the help!
    Hi angel,

I'm not sure if this is what your son is talking about, but I found the following website after searching for "oboard" skateboards:

http://theoboard.com/

Hope that helps!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Hi angel,

Tell your son to go to LittleBlueBird.com. He can post his whole Christmas list there and you can post yours too. It's a very non-tacky way of telling people what you'd like for Christmas. He can even add links to the items on his list which means you can probably buy, ship and wrap them without even having to leave your house.

My family has been using LittleBlueBird.com for years now and there's no way we could even think of doing Christmas without it anymore. We all love it because it's totally free and you don't have to give up any sensitive personal info like address, phone or even email.

It rocks!

the book extreme sports photography the isbn is 2-88046-755-1
    its a fantastic book with hundreds of fantastic pictures. i think everyone should recieve at least one book for christmas.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xtreme-Sport...174717&sr=11-1

You can find free coupons for all merchants at www.ezcouponsearch.com. Before buying gift, dont forget to get your free shopping coupon.

Thanks for the coupon ideas...

For your 'xtreme' son, try maybe some searches in places like amazon and ebay and just search from xtreme. You could find some cool dvds or something. You could also look for upcoming xgames type events near you and try to purchase advance tickets.

______
    Someone somewhere loves ya!