Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is your birthday is December?!

:holly: Is your birthday is December?!

Alright guys!

Just a lil bit oh fun for the season!
    Is any of you born in December or anyone you know (if so who?) and what day is it on. Mine is on the 11th. (I can't believe I get a chocolate from the advent calendar on my birthday! So excited!)

Thanks for your time!
    Tis The Season To Be Jolly!

Quote Originally Posted by clobeau View Post
    Alright guys!

Just a lil bit oh fun for the season!
    Is any of you born in December or anyone you know (if so who?) and what day is it on. Mine is on the 11th. (I can't believe I get a chocolate from the advent calendar on my birthday! So excited!)

Thanks for your time!
    Really ? Mine is on december 11th too
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year from France

my oldest daughter's is Dec 24 (11:52amET), my oldest grandchild's (grandson), who is the only child of my oldest daughter, is also Dec. 24th. And, my youngest son's is Dec 25 (born at 8:15pm)

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    my oldest daughter's is Dec 24 (11:52amET), my oldest grandchild's (grandson), who is the only child of my oldest daughter, is also Dec. 24th. And, my youngest son's is Dec 25 (born at 8:15pm)
    Wow! Christmas must be a very busy time of year in your home!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Wow! Christmas must be a very busy time of year in your home!
    well, one would think so, but it really isn't because my oldest daughter and grandson live thousands of miles away, I rarely see them, and unfortunately, none of us has any money to speak of, so they can't afford to send us gifts and we can't afford to send them gifts, so we call them on Christmas Eve to wish them happy birthday. And my daughter has told me my grandson would not care if I sent him a gift or not because he has autism. I saw him once when he was a toddler and then the two of them came and stayed with us for 2 weeks in June 2008, and again for 3 days this past June. He is such a cutie. He has beautiful red hair and blue eyes. He will be 8 this year. He speaks so clearly and boy oh boy, can that boy ever sing! He loves animated toys, so my daughter buys them for him when she has the money for rewards. And, he has learned to type in school! I didn't learn to type til the 10th grade. Anyway, I just had to brag on my sweet little grandson for a while. Hope you don't mind. And my youngest son will be 14 this year. I try to make sure that he has double the gifts or double the money spent as compared to my youngest daughter so he doesn't get gipped. (sp.?)

Mine's on the 31st...too close to the holidays!

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

thanks for the time (:
    Tis The Season To Be Jolly!

Brother-in-law is Dec 7th and Mother-in-law is Dec 28th (her sons make it a point NOT to overlook her birthday during the craziness of the holidays)

My father's is Dec 30 and my cousin's is Dec 9

I have a grandson who tried really hard to arrive on Christmas Day. Spent from 8 in the morning to 7 at night at the hospital that day. They finally sent daughter home and she went in again late evening on the 26th and Donald was born just after midnight on the 27th... Both of his sisters share a birthday and were born on Thanksgiving in different years.

Karan