Thread: What shall I get for my bestfriend?

:gift: What shall I get for my bestfriend?

Hi Guys!

Um yeah I was wondering what to get her for Christmas! Obviously i want to get her lots but just to let you know her birthday is two weeks before! Any ideas?

Thanks for your time.
    Tis The Season To Be Jolly!

Quote Originally Posted by clobeau View Post
    Hi Guys!

Um yeah I was wondering what to get her for Christmas! Obviously i want to get her lots but just to let you know her birthday is two weeks before! Any ideas?

Thanks for your time.
    How about a purse for her birthday and a matching wallet for Christmas? Two really nice gifts that can be used together!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    How about a purse for her birthday and a matching wallet for Christmas? Two really nice gifts that can be used together!

That's a really great idea Ellie!

Or Earings/Bracelet for her Birthday and Necklace for Xmas.

Kill Bill Vol 1 for her Birthday, Kill Bill Vol 2 for Xmas?

etc etc.

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

How about a personalized ornament or frame (w/a picture of you and her)?

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

I was planning to gift my mother in law earrings this Christmas. Is gifting gemstone earring fine or should i go with traditional stud earrings? Any site suggestion is welcomed.