Page 9 of 186 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 1854

Thread: Tink's "Hello" Thread!

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Hi Tink how are you today
    I am fine thankyou... Just putting the garlands up on the ceiling, ready for
    the lights.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arlington,Texas
    Posts
    1,892
    Sounds great canít wait to see it. I finished the study last night .No pics yet but soon I hope.
    Papa_Christmas

    'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Sounds great canít wait to see it. I finished the study last night .No pics yet but soon I hope.
    Thats good...we need pics...

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arlington,Texas
    Posts
    1,892
    Iím going to take a vacation day tomorrow and try and finish the inside of the house so it is all ready for Thanksgiving on Thursday. Then try and get the outside lights up on the weekend. Busy, busy, busy at least it is a labor of love.
    Papa_Christmas

    'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Iím going to take a vacation day tomorrow and try and finish the inside of the house so it is all ready for Thanksgiving on Thursday. Then try and get the outside lights up on the weekend. Busy, busy, busy at least it is a labor of love.
    Yes its definitely a labour of love....but it good and satifying when its finished..
    Will you be on the computer over thanksgiving or do you completely switch off....

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arlington,Texas
    Posts
    1,892
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Yes its definitely a labour of love....but it good and satifying when its finished..
    Will you be on the computer over thanksgiving or do you completely switch off....
    Normally I always have a PC going whether at work or at home. I havenít been on at the house much lately because of the decorating(if I donít stay on task Iíll never finish)but yes Iíll be around.
    Papa_Christmas

    'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Normally I always have a PC going whether at work or at home. I havenít been on at the house much lately because of the decorating(if I donít stay on task Iíll never finish)but yes Iíll be around.
    Oh thats good to now...but we dont want to interfer with the decorating do we!!


  8. #88
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arlington,Texas
    Posts
    1,892
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Oh thats good to now...but we dont want to interfer with the decorating do we!!

    Always have time for friends.So do you have a completion date in mind for your decorations.
    Papa_Christmas

    'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Always have time for friends.So do you have a completion date in mind for your decorations.
    Were are hoping to get it done by the weekend........

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arlington,Texas
    Posts
    1,892
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Were are hoping to get it done by the weekend........
    You and Crazymike have very elegant styles for your dťcor very wintery and beautiful. My style is more like what you would find in Santaís Castle or the Elf Bunkhouse. Lots of colored lights kind of a psychedelic Christmas. I guess Iím just a child of the seventies, I had a pretty good time from what I can remember.
    Papa_Christmas

    'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Similar Threads

  1. FUNNY White Elephant (or "Dirty Santa") Gift Ideas!
    By sahm629 in forum Christmas Gifts
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 01:01 AM
  2. "Cool Yule" by Steve Allen at Piano?
    By Clueless in Seattle in forum Christmas Music (Carols / Lyrics / Poems)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 03:53 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:43 AM
  4. Movie "Rare Exports - A Christmas Tale" - Thoughts?
    By XmasDVD in forum Christmas TV & Movies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 01:54 AM
  5. Familiar with "Yulesville"? A 60's Rewrite of The Night Before Christmas
    By Jinglehal in forum Forum Games & other Fun Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 11:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr