Page 3 of 186 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Tink's "Hello" Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    ooohhh I like that..........How many visits are planned?
    I am going after work .I need to replace a string of dancing lights on the garland that goes across the top of the kitchen cabinets. I was instructed to get lights only but she knows better. I will make an effort to control myself I promise.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    I am going after work .I need to replace a string of dancing lights on the garland that goes across the top of the kitchen cabinets. I was instructed to get lights only but she knows better. I will make an effort to control myself I promise.
    controlled spending......nah....

controlled spending......nah....
    I tried to tell her I was just doing my part to help the global economy but,she wasn't buying it.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

I tried to tell her I was just doing my part to help the global economy but,she wasn't buying it.
    nah...dont think I would...lol

Hows your day going so far?

nah...dont think I would...lol

Hows your day going so far?
    Fabulous, the powers that be have all gone deer hunting for the week. Things run much smoother when the inmates are running the asylum.
    Papa_Christmas

Fabulous, the powers that be have all gone deer hunting for the week. Things run much smoother when the inmates are running the asylum.
    you funny......

so what lovely thing have you for lunch today?

you funny......

so what lovely thing have you for lunch today?
    Healthy Choice Sweet and Sour Chicken. No Iím not really the health conscious type Iím plump and jolly and I love good food but, the wife is trying to get me to eat better.
    Papa_Christmas

Healthy Choice Sweet and Sour Chicken. No Iím not really the health conscious type Iím plump and jolly and I love good food but, the wife is trying to get me to eat better.
    Healthy choice sounds good to me...I have lost 35lbs since last christmas...now I

can be called tinkerbell cause I am only 4ft 10...

Healthy choice sounds good to me...I have lost 35lbs since last christmas...now I

can be called tinkerbell cause I am only 4ft 10...
    Congratulations I know how hard that is to do. Two years ago I went from 280 lbs. down to 230 in a year walking every day and eating right. I got to the point were I was ready to scream at the sight of a boneless skinless chicken breast and a side of broccoli. That and walking two miles in the Texas heat got to be a big ol’ pain in the backside. So needless to say I’ve gained about half of the weight back. You know salad wouldn’t be so bad if they breaded it and deep fried it first.
    Papa_Christmas

Congratulations I know how hard that is to do. Two years ago I went from 280 lbs. down to 230 in a year walking every day and eating right. I got to the point were I was ready to scream at the sight of a boneless skinless chicken breast and a side of broccoli. That and walking two miles in the Texas heat got to be a big olí pain in the backside. So needless to say Iíve gained about half of the weight back. You know salad wouldnít be so bad if they breaded it and deep fried first.
    oh I totally agree with you there...yes salad and chicken breast do feature
    heavily in my everyday eating plan...
    As long as your happy thats all that matters..