Page 2 of 186 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Tink's "Hello" Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Had a good weekend too, the kitchen is finished so just livingroom to do now

Christmas Carol is great
    I just saw your kitchen in the other thread, it looks FANTASTIC!
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    I just saw your kitchen in the other thread, it looks FANTASTIC!
    Thankyou cant take all the credit hubbie helped too..

I preferred the Hello thread in the decorations section .It was easier to chat and still peruse everybody’s decorations.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

I preferred the Hello thread in the decorations section .It was easier to chat and still peruse everybody’s decorations.
    I know but it was in the wrong section so cant argue with the mods...

It will take a bit of getting used too....

Thankyou cant take all the credit hubbie helped too..
    The wife and I made a great team effort over the weekend.We who spend our lives with our true soul mate are very lucky indeed.
    Papa_Christmas

The wife and I made a great team effort over the weekend.We who spend our lives with our true soul mate are very lucky indeed.
    Here,here I agree with you on that...24yrs with mine not bad....

Here,here I agree with you on that...24yrs with mine not bad....
    34 years for us and believe me any women who can put up with me for that long is a SAINT!
    Papa_Christmas

34 years for us and believe me any women who can put up with me for that long is a SAINT!
    We do our best...

We made our first trip to our favorite decoration store over the weekend. They just moved to a new and bigger location. Thank goodness I married an accountant, she does her best to keep my frivolous spending under control. Which is a real chore I assure you.

Here is the link to the store website scroll down and click on the photo gallery the place is a Christmas Wonderland.
    http://decoratorswarehousearlington.com/
    Papa_Christmas

We made our first trip to our favorite decoration store over the weekend. They just moved to a new and bigger location. Thank goodness I married an accountant, she does her best to keep my frivolous spending under control. Which is a real chore I assure you.

Here is the link to the store website scroll down and click on the photo gallery the place is a Christmas Wonderland.
    http://decoratorswarehousearlington.com/
    ooohhh I like that..........How many visits are planned?