Thread: Ain't he cunnin'?

Ain't he cunnin'?

This de-lightful snowman shimmer dome will add a smile to your holidays! Made of durable acrylic and resin with sparkling glitter accents, this cute 12" tall snowman comes complete with a top hat and miniature tree. When the switch on base of the snow globe is activated, the glitter inside the clear snowman playfully swirls as green, blue, and red lights transition from one color to the next. Three AA batteries are required to operate this lighted snowman shimmer dome (batteries not included). Add some color and sparkle to your holiday decorations with this adorable lighted snowman shimmer dome!

bronners.com

Bronners!! That's the World Biggest Christmas Store that I visited a few years ago! (It's where I got my personalized Santa Hat you can see in my profile).

It's a GREAT STORE!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

would you believe I lived in Michigan for 40+ years and I have NEVER been to Bronners? I went to Frankenmuth once, but never Bronners.