Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elf Shoes Hurt

Elf Shoes Hurt

The
    Last edited by EddietheElf; 04-04-2010 at 02:40 AM.

LOL, very clever and imaginative. and, welcome to allthingschristmas!

are your parents elves, too? How did they cope with the pain? Have you gone to Santa with your concerns? oh my gosh! I just thought of something! Are you even able to help make the toys this year?????? and, are you seeing a doctor that specializes in elf feet?? these are all things you should consider, if you haven't already. and, the thought of that hammer makes me cringe. Glad it's not me. I'll stick with bunions and hammertoes, thank you very much.

Elves deserve comfortable shoes!

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Quote Originally Posted by KrisKringleforSingles View Post
    Elves deserve comfortable shoes!
    yes, they do. Not just for them, but for all the children. Because when people (or elves) are in pain, they are not as productive, and this means less toys and goodies. So, it behooves everyone to support the elves in this worthy cause.

thanks for the update, Eddie. I hope that, as part of your compensation for helping them out, they will help you and all the elves out but informing their customers and others about your plight. And, I realize that you can't just walk up to Santa with just any gripe, but maybe if you have a petition or something, with the signatures of you and your fellow elves (certainly it isn't just you that is suffering) and also present proof of x-rays, along with doctors' diagnoses, assessments and recommendations, surely Santa would do something to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by EddietheElf View Post
    Got back from the commercial shoot... Let's just say there was an incident.
    I hope everything is ok..

Same wishes here..

It seems to me you have a very good case, Eddie. I must tell you, though, that when I viewed the videos, there was one that you didn't mention in your post and that was of Santa, himself, explaining about elf shoes. I like to hear all sides to a story and I am wondering why you didn't mention that there was another video? Now, certainly, I can't see how anyone would expect or want you elves to have such horrific foot problems when, it could all be rectified by good, supportive shoes. However, I am perplexed. Santa seems to be a proponent of the elf shoe that has been worn by elves through the ages. And I would not ever want to be known as being on the opposing side which, I'm sure, you can understand. I want to stay on the 'nice' list. There's got to be a way to convince Santa that better shoes are needed for the elves.

I think if you got Will Ferrell on your side (aka, Elf), you might have a stronger case without ever bothering Santa about it, as he's too busy as it is.

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...