Thread: Kids Kids Kids

Question Kids Kids Kids

What to get the kids the older to are not tooo bad thet want some money and clothes can do that, it the boy of 8 wants an xbox i think hes too young any ideas. also his older brother already has one ! Help
    Last edited by fergie2; 11-18-2009 at 01:19 AM. Reason: colour

Quote Originally Posted by fergie2 View Post

What to get the kids the older to are not tooo bad thet want some money and clothes can do that, it the boy of 8 wants an xbox i think hes too young any ideas. also his older brother already has one ! Help
    I understand...That's a tricky one. Especially when the little ones want to be just like the older ones. Maybe buy him an age-appropriate x-box game or two, if his brother will share the xbox he has?

If you think he's too younf for an xbox, what about a Nintendo DS/DSi or Sony PSP

You can get loads of younger games for the DS/DSi.

if they are into football I would strongly recommend a rebound box. It is very good for improving their football skills and is used by Aston Villa, Wolves, the David Beckham academy and many more! Hope this helps!!!!!