Thread: silver accessories

silver accessories

hey i just would like to ask... who prefers silver jewelries rather than gold?
    i prefer silver jewelries because gold is getting old this days. silvers are nice too. its not as expensive as gold but they're as nice and durable. and it's smart looking so it goes with everything in your wardrobe. it would be the perfect Christmas present to your loved ones. the best part is, if you happen to lose it, it wont bug you out coz you didn't spend a lot for it. and i just know a site for the perfect silver accessory that goes with your personality. your loved ones will be touched.
    just check out the link below.

:gift:

I like silver myself as most of my jewelry is silver and i have silver decor for my tree.

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs View Post
    I like silver myself as most of my jewelry is silver and i have silver decor for my tree.
    Hi... then your tree is truly Xpensive.. Yeah.. even i like silver thou dont have any jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by mithun View Post
    Hi... then your tree is truly Xpensive.. Yeah.. even i like silver thou dont have any jewelry.
    I think she meant silver colored ornaments on her tree, not real silver.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

I prefer silver, more contemporary, less fussy and I think it goes with more.