Thread: Toon zone Interview with Darrell Van Citters..

Cool Toon zone Interview with Darrell Van Citters..

One of the other fourms that I post is Toonzone and they do quite a few interviews. They just posted on with Darrell Van Critters on the making of Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol. Great movie if you have not seen it yet.

Mr. Magoo
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

Awesome interview. Thanks for the link! I'd like to add that book to my Christmas wish list, now! LOL
    I Love This Christmasy Time of Year!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasFanatic View Post
    Awesome interview. Thanks for the link! I'd like to add that book to my Christmas wish list, now! LOL

Aye, I was thinking the same thing. I have the book about Rankin and Bass from a few years and it talks about all the holiday specials.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

Cool...I have the Enchanted World of Rankin & Bass book as well as the Making of Rudolph book, I love them both.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasFanatic View Post
    Cool...I have the Enchanted World of Rankin & Bass book as well as the Making of Rudolph book, I love them both.

I still need to get the making of Rudolph... The enchanted book wa so well written, that I have re-read it many times.

Yes, both books are awesome and good reads. I definitely want to get the Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol book, now.

Toon zone Interview with Darrell Van Citters

I need a pick to 400 x 85, but add something to the right of the pic.. just some simple lettering.. can anyone help?
    Thanks