Honestly this is probably one of my favorite "Non-Traditional" Christmas Albums, Twisted Sister: 'A Twisted Christmas' Now, I know this may not jump out and grab a lot of you but some who appreciate Rock (especially if you're a fan of TS) you'll enjoy it. In spite of its name, it doesn't so much do anything to traditional Christmas songs merely just let Dee and the gang add a bit of a Rock Vibe to the covers of the old favorites.

In an interview I watched with Lead Vocal's and Writer Dee Snider he said that as a boy he was a member of many Church Choirs and Christmas music was always something very close to his heart. ( as funny as it sounds ) He also sampled the beat from "Oh come all ye' faithful" for their 1984 hit song "We're not gonna take it".

It's worth a listen, you can check a couple of the songs out on You Tube or other music sites. I bought it when it came out 2 years ago and it has been a tried and true addition to my Holiday play list ever since.

Now .. apparently Bob Dylan has also made a Christmas Album .. but I don't know how I feel about that one yet haha .. I am going to have to wait till some tracks are made available online.