Thread: Xm music

Xm music

XM ch 35 starts their christmas music Nov 12

Gail

too bad I don't have xm, but thanks for posting. I'll just use accuradio and pandora, so it's ok

We have Sirius, I'll have to see if they have anything up, yet. I was shocked to see that our, 'Sounds of the Holiday' channel on digital cable began playing Christmas music, yesterday!
    I Love This Christmasy Time of Year!

i have music choice on my tv and they started christmas music nov. 1

Sirius XM holiday channels

Here's the schedule of the Sirius XM holiday channels. Enjoy. I will!

SIRIUS XM Radio holiday channel lineup features:

Holly (SIRIUS channel 3 and XM channel 23) will feature contemporary holiday music as well as traditional favorites, including songs by John Mayer, Colbie Caillat, Josh Groban and Michael Buble.

Monday, November 16 - Thursday, December 31.

Holiday Traditions (SIRIUS channel 4 and XM channel 4) will feature traditional holiday recordings from the '40s through the '60s by artists such as Bing Crosby, Andy Williams, Ray Conniff and Nat "King" Cole.

Monday, November 16 - Friday, December 25.

Holiday Pops (SIRIUS channel 79 and XM channel 77) will feature classical Christmas carols sung by the greatest classical musicians of all-time, including the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Luciano Pavarotti, Boston Pops and Leontyne Price.

Monday, December 7 - Friday, December 25.

Country Christmas (SIRIUS channel 62 and XM channel 10) will feature a wide-ranging assortment of country Christmas music, including Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood and Kenny Rogers.

Radio Hanukkah (SIRIUS channel 76 and XM channel 28) will feature an extensive collection of Hanukkah music and special segments celebrating Jewish culture, including Jewish community leaders, prominent artists and various celebrities sharing personal stories and memories about the holiday season. Radio Hanukkah will also feature a live broadcast of the lighting of the National Menorah on the Ellipse in front of the White House.

Monday, December 7 - Saturday, December 19.

I wonder why some of their stations start a lot later than others and also end earlier.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by flick's tongue View Post
    Here's the schedule of the Sirius XM holiday channels. Enjoy. I will!

SIRIUS XM Radio holiday channel lineup features:

Holly (SIRIUS channel 3 and XM channel 23) will feature contemporary holiday music as well as traditional favorites, including songs by John Mayer, Colbie Caillat, Josh Groban and Michael Buble.

Monday, November 16 - Thursday, December 31.

Holiday Traditions (SIRIUS channel 4 and XM channel 4) will feature traditional holiday recordings from the '40s through the '60s by artists such as Bing Crosby, Andy Williams, Ray Conniff and Nat "King" Cole.

Monday, November 16 - Friday, December 25.

Holiday Pops (SIRIUS channel 79 and XM channel 77) will feature classical Christmas carols sung by the greatest classical musicians of all-time, including the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Luciano Pavarotti, Boston Pops and Leontyne Price.

Country Christmas (SIRIUS channel 62 and XM channel 10) will feature a wide-ranging assortment of country Christmas music, including Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood and Kenny Rogers.

Radio Hanukkah (SIRIUS channel 76 and XM channel 28) will feature an extensive collection of Hanukkah music and special segments celebrating Jewish culture, including Jewish community leaders, prominent artists and various celebrities sharing personal stories and memories about the holiday season. Radio Hanukkah will also feature a live broadcast of the lighting of the National Menorah on the Ellipse in front of the White House.

Monday, December 7 - Saturday, December 19.

Thanks for sharing
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    I wonder why some of their stations start a lot later than others and also end earlier.
    Indeed! I just noticed that!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

me 2