Thread: Wanted: Gemmy Lollipop or Star Walkway Lights!

:light: Wanted: Gemmy Lollipop or Star Walkway Lights!

I'm looking for some of the 5 to a string Lollipop or Star walkway lights made by Gemmy and sold at various retailers including Lowe's and Home Depot. This year's models appear to only be 4 to a string and therefore won't have the same pattern as my existing 5 to a string lights.

Please let me know if you have some that you are willing to part with.
    Jason Hull

are you talking about the Gemmy Lollipops that are the color changing light show? If so there is I think one or two left at my Canadian Tire, I'd be willing to go purhase them and send them to you. I would just want to do this quickly if you havent already gotten them, I just got a set for myself, this is why I know and it's only at the one Canadian Tire sice I have two here and checked both, I think they are just selling the left overs. let me know.

Kara

Thanks for the offer. I actually found that Lowe's is selling 5 to a string Lollipops this year. The light sequence is not the same as last year, so I'm just replacing all the ones I had last year plus buying additional ones for this year. 20 sets, LOL.
    Jason Hull