Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photos of Bathroom Thread

I really dislike your two vanities. I am ANTI-Nick-Nack! I think it's childhood issues! Seriously I don't like nick-nacks in a house. But I absolutely love the wreath and the shower curtain. And the flower arrangement and candles are a nice, coordinated touch. Very nice! You have inspired me to pay attention to the bathrooms this year! Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by karanmi View Post
    I love your carolers. They remind me of some my Aunt when I was a little girl.
    Your bathroom deocorations are very nice.
    Thank you.

I have always added Christmas to my bathroomj. I made Christmas curtains and we have a large closet piece in there rather than a bit in storage unit. Makes a great place to add a 2 foot Christmas tree with white lights and garland. I then have a large nativity that I intermingle in the garland. Really looks nice and festice for the Christmas Holiday season.

Karan
    You surely have a very nice bathroom.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Quote Originally Posted by JetJock_fl View Post
    I really dislike your two vanities. I am ANTI-Nick-Nack! I think it's childhood issues! Seriously I don't like nick-nacks in a house.
    So sorry. Next time you don't like something, you might want to keep it to yourself and keep this site as warm and friendly as it was when you first arrived. Ya know what I mean? I do hope you can think about lovely things. Christmas is truly a lovely time of year and we express that in many ways.

:snow:

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    So sorry. Next time you don't like something, you might want to keep it to yourself and keep this site as warm and friendly as it was when you first arrived. Ya know what I mean? I do hope you can think about lovely things. Christmas is truly a lovely time of year and we express that in many ways.
    Well, I think your decoration is..... Humbug!!!!! (joking...)

Well, firstly, I think youve got a lovely lovely house... I wish my bathroom could ever be like yours...
    Secondly, you decorate your house with colors I love. Its not Christmas for me without green and red colors..
    Third, I even like the way you wrap the presents, you know, those boxes you had post. And I liked your tree. I realised that your decoration ideas are closed to mine and you know, I like people who love traditional Christmas decoration...

So, there is just one thing left to say.... Great job friend!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Well, I think your decoration is..... Humbug!!!!! (joking...)

Well, firstly, I think youve got a lovely lovely house... I wish my bathroom could ever be like yours...
    Secondly, you decorate your house with colors I love. Its not Christmas for me without green and red colors..
    Third, I even like the way you wrap the presents, you know, those boxes you had post. And I liked your tree. I realised that your decoration ideas are closed to mine and you know, I like people who love traditional Christmas decoration...

So, there is just one thing left to say.... Great job friend!!!

Awww....you're sweet! {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

MW your bathroom is gorgeous and I love your decorations..

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    MW your bathroom is gorgeous and I love your decorations..
    Thank you! There is only one cabinet with shelves, not three. The pics are from different years and that is in the white bathroom. The red and green things are in the pale green bathroom(I don't think you can tell that the paint is green on your screen). I'm changing that bathroom this year. I got rid of the wreath and I won't be using red in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Thank you! There is only one cabinet with shelves, not three. The pics are from different years and that is in the white bathroom. The red and green things are in the pale green bathroom(I don't think you can tell that the paint is green on your screen). I'm changing that bathroom this year. I got rid of the wreath and I won't be using red in there.
    Thats one more cabinet that I can get in mine....when I say small..I mean small

cant swing a cat in mine..lol

I love your carolers. They remind me of some my Aunt when I was a little girl.
    Those are old. I got them on eBay.

Your bathroom deocorations are very nice. I have always added Christmas to my bathroomj. I made Christmas curtains and we have a large closet piece in there rather than a bit in storage unit. Makes a great place to add a 2 foot Christmas tree with white lights and garland. I then have a large nativity that I intermingle in the garland. Really looks nice and festice for the Christmas Holiday season.

Karan
    I'll bet you have a spacious bathroom like my daughter does off her master bedroom.

Very merry!