Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have half my shopping done!

Oh, yeah, we bought three more gifts. I'm giving my mother a DVD. I hope she likes it.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

I done about half of mine too! I always finish with the gifts for my girlfriends and mom and sis first. Girls are so much easier to shop for! I'll have to put on my thinking cap and see what to get for kids ... they're not mine and I don't really know what kids like these days.
    The worst part is getting pressies for the guys! I always feel that my gifts for them are so unoriginal.

I haven't even started!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue07 View Post
    I done about half of mine too! I always finish with the gifts for my girlfriends and mom and sis first. Girls are so much easier to shop for! I'll have to put on my thinking cap and see what to get for kids ... they're not mine and I don't really know what kids like these days.
    The worst part is getting pressies for the guys! I always feel that my gifts for them are so unoriginal.
    I HATE buying for guys, too, unless they give me a list. And it's very difficult to get a list from a guy. They either don't know what they want or they want something no one can afford. But this year my husband told me exactly what books he wants. I'm glad that he likes to read. One year he gave me a list of DVDs that he wanted.

When you're desparate to know what kids are into, ask online. I've had to do that. Or give them gift cards.

I'm about half way through getting the presents but I like the mad rush

in December trying to get them all....

im so jealous of all you that are half done!! i've only just started
    good site to order from for the rocker in your family! http://www.rockworldeast.com

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    I'm about half way through getting the presents but I like the mad rush

in December trying to get them all....
    I love the mad Christmas rush too! That buzz at the malls is so wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by noelle_loves_xmas View Post
    im so jealous of all you that are half done!! i've only just started
    Same here!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by EllfGirl View Post
    I haven't even started!
    I think Im gonna start the first days of December, and that will depend on what day I shall get paid..And even though I wont have enough money this Christmas, somehow, I know I ll find special presents for everyone..

Christmas is coming and it feels really nice, no matter how much money we have... At least, thats how I m thinking..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    I think Im gonna start the first days of December, and that will depend on what day I shall get paid..And even though I wont have enough money this Christmas, somehow, I know I ll find special presents for everyone..

Christmas is coming and it feels really nice, no matter how much money we have... At least, thats how I m thinking..
    That's so true Olga! Christmas is not about the money

Actually, it's a little hard to be inspired when the Christmas decorations are barely out yet in the malls. But I'll be heading down south to Singapore in less than 2 weeks and I hear the Christsas stuff is out in full force there!

Hopefully I'll have some nice (tropical) Christmas-sy photos to show you guys when I get back!