Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Candy Canes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    713

    :tree: Candy Canes

    I always put Candy Canes on my trees but I see alot of people don't. I put them on no matter what my theme is. What's everyone's take on Candy Canes on any tree no matter the theme?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    816
    I love the idea of candy canes and I always put them on, even though I don't like to eat them. I should think they would add a bit of whimsy to alot of different styles, but I've seen some trees (like blue and purple trees with peacock feathers, etc.) that I'm not too sure that they'd fit in...
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    I always put Candy Canes on my trees but I see alot of people don't. I put them on no matter what my theme is. What's everyone's take on Candy Canes on any tree no matter the theme?
    love them we put them on the kitchen garland because that is themed

    for the kids, wooden toys, large snowman by the door etc..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Posts
    296
    We dont put candy canes on the tree. Not cause I dont like the idea, cause I think they look great, but I just have TOO MANY ornaments!

    I got always keep a tub full of candy canes on the coffey table for all my visitors


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanniclause View Post
    We dont put candy canes on the tree. Not cause I dont like the idea, cause I think they look great, but I just have TOO MANY ornaments!

    I got always keep a tub full of candy canes on the coffey table for all my visitors

    na we dont put them on the tree either!

    like to pinch a few of your coffee table!! nice

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    na we dont put them on the tree either!

    like to pinch a few of your coffee table!! nice
    Your welcome at any time!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanniclause View Post
    Your welcome at any time!
    morning shanniclause

    hows it going ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    morning shanniclause

    hows it going ?
    Its going well

    How are you this morning Tinkerbell?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanniclause View Post
    Its going well

    How are you this morning Tinkerbell?

    I am fine shanniclause, just about to do some more gardening after

    eating the apple crumble i made earlier!!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    I am fine shanniclause, just about to do some more gardening after

    eating the apple crumble i made earlier!!!!
    mmmmmm Save some for me! hehehe

    Ill trade ya candy canes for some apple crumble!

Similar Threads

  1. CHocolate COvered Candy Canes
    By onemagicalchristmas in forum Christmas Crafts & Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 07:46 PM
  2. Candy canes
    By onemagicalchristmas in forum Christmas Decorations
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 05:25 AM
  3. Coal Candy
    By onemagicalchristmas in forum Christmas Crafts & Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 03:38 PM
  4. Candy Wreath
    By Chrismom in forum Christmas Decorations
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 02:34 AM
  5. Candy Wreaths
    By Chrismom in forum Christmas Market - buy, sell, trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 03:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr