Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: Look what I just got...!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,547

    :gift:

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    oh yes, i have started....
    I think I will too, in a few days.. Two stores near home have startedto put slowly their Christmas clothes on!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    I think I will too, in a few days.. Two stores near home have startedto put slowly their Christmas clothes on!!
    it gets exciting doesn't it...

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,547

    :gift:

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    it gets exciting doesn't it...
    Yes it does!!!!

    I just cant wait!!! When are they gonna open???
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Yes it does!!!!

    I just cant wait!!! When are they gonna open???
    I hope for you they do soon..!!!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8
    Very beautiful! I tried, unsuccessfully, to give my tree a frosted look by sprinkling fake snow all over it. All I wound up with was a big mess after Christmas was over. These will definitely give you a frosty look for your tree. I can't wait to see it when it's decorated!

    Stacy

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by stacyk9 View Post
    Very beautiful! I tried, unsuccessfully, to give my tree a frosted look by sprinkling fake snow all over it. All I wound up with was a big mess after Christmas was over. These will definitely give you a frosty look for your tree. I can't wait to see it when it's decorated!

    Stacy
    Thankyou for the lovely words...if you look in the 'share your photo's 2 ' you will see my

    tree last year....

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423


    also got these for the kitchen garlands..!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post


    also got these for the kitchen garlands..!
    How will you hang the sleds?

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Hi CP

    they have a piece of string on them then you use a small hook, they dangle

    about 4'' down..

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Allen, TX
    Posts
    178
    Hi Tink! I love the picks and garland! That's going to make for one lovely tree!

    I can't wait to see pics of your tree and kitchen garland.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr