Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your favourite part of Xmas?

Gosh.. it's hard to choose!
    I love the shopping for and wrapping gifts!

Decorating the house on "Deck the Halls Day"--my name for the day after Thanksgiving when I decorate the house!

Making dinner was fun last year; it was the first time I did that. I'm really looking forward to doing it again!

I guess I'd go with the colors as a favorite--in the decor, the gift wrap, all of it!

:gift:

Like everyone else i love decorating my home and doing my baking as the smells remind me of our home when i was a kid and my candles going and the gift wrapping as i love putting the ribbon and bows on each one and also getting together with good friends.

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs View Post
    Like everyone else i love decorating my home and doing my baking as the smells remind me of our home when i was a kid and my candles going and the gift wrapping as i love putting the ribbon and bows on each one and also getting together with good friends.
    Thats what I call Christmas!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

:gingerbread:

I love sitting at the dinner table with family and enjoying good food with the house decorated and Christmas lights on.

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Quote Originally Posted by KrisKringleforSingles View Post
    I love sitting at the dinner table with family and enjoying good food with the house decorated and Christmas lights on.
    And listening to old classic Christmas songs, I suppose!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

No way I could narrow it down to one thing. I love the entire feeling and idea of Christmas. The wonderful memories of my Christmas' as a kid always flood back, the smells of baking goodies, the sounds of classic Christmas music, watching the films and classic TV episodes I grew up with, shopping, wrapping, laying in the dark with only the Christmas tree lit up and Christmas music playing and watching the faces of people when they open that special gift from you.

The food, the total and complete happiness everyone seems to have and spending all that quality time with my family and friends. Our family will be down two members, this Christmas, my younger brother and an Uncle, so while the season may be tainted with just a touch of sadness, we will definitely celebrate as they would want us to.
    I Love This Christmasy Time of Year!