Thread: QVC Anyone

QVC Anyone

Has anyone purchased anything from QVC since their Christmas shows have been on this year?

I just bought the gingerbread house with the candle inside. Can't wait to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    Has anyone purchased anything from QVC since their Christmas shows have been on this year?

I just bought the gingerbread house with the candle inside. Can't wait to get it!
    You have been busy !

I have to get my hands on our new camera long enough to learn how to do everything with it. My Hubby always has it!

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    I have to get my hands on our new camera long enough to learn how to do everything with it. My Hubby always has it!
    well thats no good...!!! we need pictures!

I loved the teapot and matching mugs they had on last night. They were snowmen and the handles were candy canes. Thanks to whoever posted about QVC having Christmas stuff on the 25th of each month. I enjoyed watching, even though I can't afford to buy anything. After it was on for a little while, my 13 yr old son told me that it was making him get that Christmassy feeling and asked , "Can we put the tree up now??" lol, a boy after my own heart, but I told him no, it's way too early.

I post the monthly show schedule on my website. There are shows here and there in October w/the big on on October 25th
    http://XmasDVD.com - Watch Christmas clips, movies, commercials, cartoons and more, online all year long!

Monthly? wow, I didn't know it was that frequent. I saw their Christmas in July weekend and then noticed they had a couple of shows the other day. Does HSN run Christmas specials? I never seem to catch them.

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Quote Originally Posted by KrisKringleforSingles View Post
    Monthly? wow, I didn't know it was that frequent. I saw their Christmas in July weekend and then noticed they had a couple of shows the other day. Does HSN run Christmas specials? I never seem to catch them.
    HSN use to be the one that did all the Christmas sales all the time, however in the last 4-5 years they have not done as much. QVC on the other hand hits you with a train on July 25 each year. I watch it everyyear and try and catch each 25th till its all christmas all the times. Btw today 1PM eastern 12 Pm centeral for two hours is CHristmas shopppe on QVC. then 6pm eastern and 5pm centeral tonight till midnight is holiday gift preview on QVC
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.