Thread: Do you buy gifts to and from others

Hybrid View

:gift: Do you buy gifts to and from others

I usually buy my Mom's gifts to my kids and Husband, she can't do all the running around now.

:gift:

I always buy my dads gifts for my mam... He trusts me, because Im a girl, so every Christmas its just me and him, hitting all stores!!! :D
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I do often. My reasons are that other family members don't have the time to shop, don't have the ability to find the present where they live or just because they know I love to shop my behind off.

My dad doesn't like to shop so I do the shopping for him. Then my brother and I tend to do in together on a gift for mom or dad and I tend to be the one to pick up the item.

yes, I do. My mother sends me a check for our Christmas presents and for my son's birthday, (which happens to be Christmas Day.) So, I get all those presents and then sometimes one of my older daughters sends a gift card for Christmas when she can, and I get my two youngest children's gifts from her, too.

Sometimes, I buy my dads present from my mother. I always buy him something very in and modern just as I would do with my boyfriends present!!

Of course dad never finds out that his present was my choice, so we are all happy....

I usually have to drag my dad to the mall so he can get a gift for my mom. He is a scrooge and doesn't like to shop and be bothered with crowded stores. This year, I might get him to shop online...I think he will actually like this. Not sure why I didn't think of this before. Oh yeah, it's because whenever I bring up Christmas before December, everyone looks at me funny. haha.

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Quote Originally Posted by KrisKringleforSingles View Post
    IOh yeah, it's because whenever I bring up Christmas before December, everyone looks at me funny. haha.
    Can you imagine what people say when I bring up Christmas the first day of November??