Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, I'm new here...

Hey, I'm new here...

Hello and um... Hi, well I'm Honey Bunches, and i'm new here, I'm a christmas fanatic, I already started looking up new recipes for this year... Um making lists for gifts to give to people and what not... Um, my birthday is two days before... Um... I usually know what to write on these things, being I'm on writting forums, but Christmas forums? Never heard of it, but I am so happy I found this place.

WELCOME! First off this site is great. Lots of people that feel the same way as you. Ive been here for my third year now and its a great place to come for ideas and to share stories.

Thanks, for the welcome! I feel loved :P

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBunches View Post
    Hello and um... Hi, well I'm Honey Bunches, and i'm new here, I'm a christmas fanatic, I already started looking up new recipes for this year... Um making lists for gifts to give to people and what not... Um, my birthday is two days before... Um... I usually know what to write on these things, being I'm on writting forums, but Christmas forums? Never heard of it, but I am so happy I found this place.

to the best place on the Internet. We have a great little community here that share the same love for christmas and all the other holidays.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

Thank you! I feel welcomed and loved.

:tree:

Hey, we're glad you're a member of our family..

We love Christmas just as much as you do and definitely you've come to the right place.
    I hope you have a great time here, so, now, there's only one thing left to say:

home HoneyBunches, home!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

:tree:

Really, where are you from?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Hi and its a great place to be!!

If you're asking about the writting forum, it's fiction post =P,,, But other then that, I live up in Canada. =\ It's okay up here.

Welcome

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...