Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When is your tree going up?

We usually decorate the weekend right after Thanksgiving. Although, I have been known to put up my tree in the middle of November. My family usually goes to the mountains in November to see all of the Christmas lights and decorations, so I would put my tree up before we would go, because I knew when I would get back I would be in the Christmas spirit and I wanted our house to be as festive as me....

Besides with the Christmas season being so busy with get togethers, parties, etc., you really aren't home enough to get to really enjoy it in December, so putting it up a little early gives a few more days of enjoyment...one month just isn't enough!

Normally Dec 1st .Going to try and get it up a week or so earlier this year though.

:holly:

My Tree Always Goes Up On Thanksgiving !!

Seeing as I am the hostess for Thanksgiving, I'm lucky to have the energy to wash dishes that day! Early December for me!