Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When is your tree going up?

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy View Post
    i dont no he is just a miserable bugger lol

oh thats a shame !! there's mine he love to do all the delicate decorating!!!

If I decide to put one up this year, it will be later then normal. This of course has nothing to being grinchy or anything. Just that this holiday season we have so much going on medically. Just don't know how much time we will have to work on stuff.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Im very proud to say that since I was a kid, my tree always goes up the first day of November..

Yupiii!!!
    That's when I'll start working on mine! I always get inspired once Halloween ends. I should have one large tree up by the beginning of November and then the other large tree by Thanksgiving. All the other little trees go up by December 1.

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyskyfish View Post
    That's when I'll start working on mine! I always get inspired once Halloween ends. I should have one large tree up by the beginning of November and then the other large tree by Thanksgiving. All the other little trees go up by December 1.

Well, I think that we are the only one who put their tree up by the beginning of November!!

Cheers!!!
    Last edited by olga; 09-24-2009 at 05:19 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy View Post
    i dont no he is just a miserable bugger lol

Do not worry... Give him Scrooge as a gift for Christmas!!

probably the weekend after thanksgiving. before that, I'll start generally decorating.

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

I put the tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving. I use to do it Thanksgiving night but now I don't want to start the mess because I go out shopping on Black Friday so now the tree waits until Saturday or Sunday.

Last year, we went out and got our tree a few days after thanksgiving. This year, we will wait until the first weekend in december because our tree dried out too early last year!! And I always start decorating on Black Friday!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

One day before Christmas ( Dec 23 th ). My brother and I decorate the tree on Dec 24th in the morning. Thats when it is Christmas in Germany.
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by kam1187 View Post
    Last year, we went out and got our tree a few days after thanksgiving. This year, we will wait until the first weekend in december because our tree dried out too early last year!! And I always start decorating on Black Friday!
    Oh, God.. Thats too late..
    Maybe, after Thanksgiving, you could start decorating some other parts of the house..
    So, since, you can not put your tree up earlier, I think, this would definitely help..