Thread: Need help finding a cartoon

Need help finding a cartoon

Hello everyone...

I have been trying to figure out this cartoon show i saw as a kid. It was most likely between 1979-1987. Im not even sure if it is a christmas one. I believe it is though. It is about a teddy bear who gets lost in the winter outside in a city.I believe its at christmas time but can't be sure if it was just about winter. I have tried finding it with no luck, any help woul be apreciated!!!
    Merry Christmas Charlie Brown! May all your days feel as christmas!!!

I wish I could help. In the early sixties, I read a Christmas story about a bear who was helping Santa and he fell down a hill and ended up decorating a Christmas tree with_____ (a shattered rainbow?). I can't remember the title and can't find the book.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by christmasstarr View Post
    Hello everyone...

I have been trying to figure out this cartoon show i saw as a kid. It was most likely between 1979-1987. Im not even sure if it is a christmas one. I believe it is though. It is about a teddy bear who gets lost in the winter outside in a city.I believe its at christmas time but can't be sure if it was just about winter. I have tried finding it with no luck, any help woul be apreciated!!!

I cant believe it!! I have seen it, unfortunately I do not remember the title but Im gonna find it!! I promise!!
    Last edited by olga; 09-16-2009 at 08:52 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by christmasstarr View Post
    Hello everyone...

To me it sounded a lot like one of my fav cartoons

"The bear who slept through christmas"

Released: 1973
    The story is about a bear who lives in a bear town hidden in the woods called Bearbank.
    At this time of year it becomes time to fly on Bearair to find places to hibernate.
    But one Ted Edward bear has chosen to risk his job and his way of living to find out what christmas is all
    about. He even finds some way of finding the human race and asking anyone or anything where he
    can find christmas. Animated by cartoon master Friz Freleng this cartoon short is a rare treasure.
    Featuring the voices of Tommy Smothers, Barbara Feldon and Arte Johnson.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.