Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unusual white christmas tree!

that's good to know, noelglori. thanks for the info.

:santa:

That is almost like my white tree but,i put my own blue lights on and also white lights as it looks so nice and i use blue and silver decorations as i also have a green pre-lit with white lights and i use multi color lights as well.They are really nice trees and i have always liked white trees,they are beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by noelglori View Post
    Beware of white trees, some will turn brown after a few years. Not all but some. My parents had one, they bought my daughters each a white tree and only could use them for a few seasons because no matter where they were stored, they turned brown.
    LOL, Mom and Dad's tree looked like it belonged in the desert.

I love the white trees and they are beautiful, but I would never spend a lot of money on a white tree because of the chance of it turning brown.
    You're right. I had a white tree that lasted three seasons before it looked like the dog peed on it.

But still I luves me some white tree!

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs View Post
    That is almost like my white tree but,i put my own blue lights on and also white lights as it looks so nice and i use blue and silver decorations as i also have a green pre-lit with white lights and i use multi color lights as well.They are really nice trees and i have always liked white trees,they are beautiful.
    Adding white lights to colored lights on a white tree is beautiful. When I had a white tree, I used to do multi-color lights on the branches and wrap a 100 clear light set on the trunk to make the tree glow from within. A-mazing.

:tree:

Each year i do it different as one year i did white and red lights that looked nice also i always change something.

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs View Post
    Each year i do it different as one year i did white and red lights that looked nice also i always change something.
    Sounds really pretty! Like a candy-cane tree. I really love how colored lights glow against white branches. The white with pastel glow reminds me of candies that my granddad used to love. Such a random observation, I know...

:santa:

Alot of my family and friends love coming to my home as they love the way it looks as i decorate with fresh pine that i get from our woods up back and make my garlands and i use pinecones and red bows i use beaded fruit in many different ways also it all looks nice.