Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Traditional vs On-line Shopping

Price Comparison Shopping Mall Australia Biggest Online Shopping Mall

E-mart

emart.com.au

Australia largest online shopping mall and price comparison shopping web site,
    find discount products from 1000's of online shops and stores around Australia.
    Last edited by emartshoppingmall; 09-25-2009 at 12:08 AM.

I really do a little bit of both. I will usually pick up the majority on line due to the cost in savings, however i have to save some of it to actually visit a store nothing like being there finding the deals and make sure you get it before the next person.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

I love shopping in stores more. Especially around the season in that christmassy atmosphere, but I do my fair share of online shopping to. And I love to look and compare online and then go to the actual store to get stuff.

I do a bit of both. I LOVE the experience of wandering through stores and picking items out, I also love the fact that I can get most anything I want, online, too. Living in such a small, rural area, we don't really have any major stores nearby. If I want to go to K-Mart or Wal*Mart, I'm looking at a 30 minute ride and these stores don't really carry a lot of things that they might carry in more urban areas.

I love having UPS come to my house, going to the PO for packages and bringing packages home from a shopping trip...it all makes me happy!
    I Love This Christmasy Time of Year!

Christmastime is the only time that I like to go shopping (the decorations, music, mingling with society). I'm usually done by then and am just browsing for anything that strikes my fancy (some beautful things come out at holiday time). Much less stressful for me.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I prefer on-line shopping. Thats also fun.
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

:tree:

I like both, of course, that depends on the time of the year..

During Holidays, I love being out all day, visiting every Christmas store in town!!!
    When Christmas is over and there is not even one Christmas shop, then, I m starting my online shooping..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Ive always done my shopping in store. This year I might do a little shopping online, depending on what people want.
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Prefer to shop in the stores. You can actually touch and see the gift! On-line shopping is good when you need something that is hard to find - like an old DVD

I got my Christmas puzzle shopping online.. There was no other way to get it, as, here, you can not find such things...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)