Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Kids constantly changing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    713

    Kids constantly changing

    My kids have changed their minds 4 times already regarding their Birthday an Christmas gifts. I hate waiting to shop.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,519

    :tree:

    Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    My kids have changed their minds 4 times already regarding their Birthday an Christmas gifts. I hate waiting to shop.
    Lucky you....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    My kids have changed their minds 4 times already regarding their Birthday an Christmas gifts. I hate waiting to shop.
    we used to get ours to make a list each and then we would pick what they were

    having,but they didn't know what!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    713
    Now my almost 15 yr. old wants a laptop. Hmm, a laptop. Her Birthday is in November and her brother just had one in Sept. and her other Brother's is in Oct. and mhy Husband's is Dec. Like I'm going to have money for a laptop!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    Now my almost 15 yr. old wants a laptop. Hmm, a laptop. Her Birthday is in November and her brother just had one in Sept. and her other Brother's is in Oct. and mhy Husband's is Dec. Like I'm going to have money for a laptop!
    now that is quite a predicament you have there.!!!

    i have nearly the same ,with mine one on sept 2nd then one on sept 16th then on

    october4th....so no biggy presents there ....they have them for christmas...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    My kids have changed their minds 4 times already regarding their Birthday an Christmas gifts. I hate waiting to shop.
    We raised four kids and had the same problem because kids do change their minds. But then so do I! Now we have almost a dozen grandchildren. I've decide that when I'm a little older, the grandchildren will all get money. Then their parents can take them shopping and I won't have to worry about it.

    With birthdays so close to Christmas, you have to set the money aside in the spring.

    "Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    now that is quite a predicament you have there.!!!

    i have nearly the same ,with mine one on sept 2nd then one on sept 16th then on

    october4th....so no biggy presents there ....they have them for christmas...
    Ahh, I see. Hmm. I always planned to get the bigger presents for their Birthday's because we have so many other people to buy fr at Christmas, but man it's almost the same because they're Birthdays are so close to Christmas

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    Ahh, I see. Hmm. I always planned to get the bigger presents for their Birthday's because we have so many other people to buy fr at Christmas, but man it's almost the same because they're Birthdays are so close to Christmas
    we are lucky there ,we have not many at all to by for, and as the two eldest are in there

    20s they have money....we just do the two youngest...but they usaully get money

    to do as they please with.. it works for us..

    ok they do get some small presents

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    7
    I have two kids, a 5 and a 8yrs old. Thankfully they are not too picky about what we get them. They're pretty content getting a few things for Christmas. It's the grandparents I have to watch out for...they usually go crazy with the gifts...LOL.
    Looking for an inexpensive, but thoughtful gift for family and/or friends?

    I love the selection of personalized Christmas Ornaments these guys have:
    HTML Code:
    www.ornamentswithlove.com

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    leeds, england, uk
    Posts
    84

    :tree:

    hmmmm, my daughter who is 8 is exactly the same, she can never make up her mind, she will see an advert for something on telly and will be like, that looks good i want to get that for christmas, until she sees the next advert .
    she has now done a list with 10 main presents for christmas and she says she is going to keep to the list but i no she will change her mind

Similar Threads

  1. Donít Tell the Kids
    By inetryconydot in forum Forum Games & other Fun Things
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 05:52 AM
  2. Great little gift for kids for just £7.99
    By Hayley in forum Christmas Gifts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 02:59 AM
  3. Kids Kids Kids
    By fergie2 in forum Christmas Gifts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 03:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr