Thread: What the????????

What the????????

Ok, this is just wrong and I would like others openion on this. I assume this is not aimed at kids but still its seems wrong to me...

We have found something even more horrifying than the breast feeding baby-doll.
    A Pole-Dancing Doll!!!
    The plaything comes with a doll and attachable pole and the box insists the product is "Interesting", can go "up and down" as well as "round and round". It even plays music! (Because what is a stripper without a tune to dance to?!)
    Though the doll in the picture is fully clothed, we're sure it won't stay that way for long. Like the box also says, every stripper needs "style."
    And by the way, dollar bills, mini beer bottles, and application for computer school is sold separately.
    If your kids ask for this doll this holiday season, we recommend reform school IMMEDIATELY!
    What is the world coming to?!?
    What do U think of this doll?
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    Ok, this is just wrong and I would like others openion on this. I assume this is not aimed at kids but still its seems wrong to me...

A Pole-Dancing Doll!!!
    The plaything comes with a doll and attachable pole and the box insists the product is "Interesting", can go "up and down" as well as "round and round". It even plays music! (Because what is a stripper without a tune to dance to?!)
    Though the doll in the picture is fully clothed, we're sure it won't stay that way for long. Like the box also says, every stripper needs "style."
    And by the way, dollar bills, mini beer bottles, and application for computer school is sold separately.
    If your kids ask for this doll this holiday season, we recommend reform school IMMEDIATELY!
    i have to say that i dont agree with it......not good at all

Next they will have the

"School Shooting Mass Murder Doll"!!

this has got to end

Oh look it's a doll modeled after Miley Cyrus! She must be so proud!

It is a sort of horrible joke. I can't imagine which sort of store would sell this. The only way I think it is sort of 'fun' if it is sold as a 'joke'gift for adults.

This CAN'T be real!

:gingerbread:

Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post

A Pole-Dancing Doll!!!
    Well, tell me where I can find it!!! I just love it!!

(Im joking of course, its just unacceptable...How I miss the old days...)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)