Thread: 9/11 anniversary..

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)

9/11 anniversary..

today is the 9/11 anniversary..its hard to believe its been 12yrs since that day i will never forget for the rest of my life...my thoughts today are with the families who lost loved one"s on this tragic day...we will always remember and never forget this tragic day...

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    today is the 9/11 anniversary..its hard to believe its been 12yrs since that day i will never forget for the rest of my life...my thoughts today are with the families who lost loved one"s on this tragic day...we will always remember and never forget this tragic day...
    amen to that, frosty!

I came straight to the computer and then ran upstairs to the television before the second plane hit that morning. It was unbelievable.

I was in a meeting outside of work when a secretary came running in to tell us. I don't remember the meeting officially ending - we just all got up and left. It was a meeting of local Human Resources Directors and we all knew we needed to get back to our offices. I had one daughter in high school and one in second grade. The high schoolers were all aware of the situation and those with parents who worked in NYC, kept trying to call them. The kids were crying and besides themselves. One parent was a FDNY member who didn't make it home that day. The whole thing was kept from the younger kids. My daughter's teacher had a daughter who worked in the WTC - she had to leave. Her daughter was okay.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    I came straight to the computer and then ran upstairs to the television before the second plane hit that morning. It was unbelievable.
    i came home from work merry..switched the tv on and just could not believe what i was seeing on tv..it was like a nightmare..so sad my friend..