Thread: In God we Trust... And all others pay cash

In God we Trust... And all others pay cash

So I was wondering how many people have ever read this great book by Jean Shepard. If your not familiar with the book its where the movie A Christmas Story came from. If you have never read it i suggest you visit the local library and read it.

That's interesting- I never knew the movie came from a book.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I will have to check it out. I am on a big reading phase in my life right now. I have read 5 books so far this month. and looking for another one to read.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I will have to check it out. I am on a big reading phase in my life right now. I have read 5 books so far this month. and looking for another one to read.

Your on a roll... So what books did you read and what type of genre do you typically read about.

OOOH yea!!!! If you get a chance pick up the Halloween Tree is more aimed at Kids. But i picked it up again since it was from one of my favorite authors Ray Bradbury...

Ah! I've always wanted to read this book but I can't seem to find it anywhere local. I'm out of a job right now, but when I get working again I will probably order this book from Amazon. (Just watched the movie the other day... again!)

Quote Originally Posted by gemiknight View Post
    Ah! I've always wanted to read this book but I can't seem to find it anywhere local. I'm out of a job right now, but when I get working again I will probably order this book from Amazon. (Just watched the movie the other day... again!)

Check the Libary in your lcal town, they might have it before you buy it.