Thread: I Found the perfect gift for my Grandpa and Dad!

I Found the perfect gift for my Grandpa and Dad!

My Grandpa is a smoker and is in his early 80's, my dad is a smoker who is in his early 50's. I have been thinking of something to get them for a while that they could use to help them out with this bad habit. I ran into one of my friends who is a smoker and had this crazy electronic cigarette that has no second hand smoke, and has no smell. So i went to this site, (just google Crown7) and got my g-pa and dad one of these, I hope they like it! Tell me what you guys think.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostboy View Post
    My Grandpa is a smoker and is in his early 80's, my dad is a smoker who is in his early 50's. I have been thinking of something to get them for a while that they could use to help them out with this bad habit. I ran into one of my friends who is a smoker and had this crazy electronic cigarette that has no second hand smoke, and has no smell. So i went to this site, (just google Crown7) and got my g-pa and dad one of these, I hope they like it! Tell me what you guys think.
    well i think its a great present!!!

em....In my opinion, it's really a good idea to get an electronic cigarette for your grandpa.It's really good for your grandpa's health.
    The electronic cigarette has no tar and other carcinogenic substance. Harmless to other and the environment. No danger of second-hand smoking.In addition, it can be smoked in a public place. and it enables smokers to abstain from smoking non-painfully.Give up smoking in 3 month if you want.

I have a good online shop to you and you can select one from it!

Health electronic cigarette