Page 2 of 223 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2221

Thread: Hello

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    well i have started already by making a fabric advent calendar

    for my for grown up children, youngest is 16

    yvette

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,538

    :gingerbread:

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    well i have started already by making a fabric advent calendar

    for my for grown up children, youngest is 16

    yvette
    Wow! That must be great!!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,538

    :gingerbread:

    If I may ask, how old are you?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    yes it is, even better the eldest is 23 and they still want their

    little presents in there

    yvette

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    yes you may ask i am 43

    and loving every minute of christmas preperations.

    yvette

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estill Springs, TN
    Posts
    846
    Yvette i am 33 could i be an adopted child of yours for a one lol.... j/k

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,538

    :gingerbread:

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    yes you may ask i am 43

    and loving every minute of christmas preperations.

    yvette
    You are great!!

    I strongly believe, many people would want to be like you!!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Hi ikey2


    count yourself as officially adopted

    yvette

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Good Morning

    its 7.38am. couldn't sleep in cause i was to busy

    thinking of what i can do for christmas

    and its blooming cold today.

    yvette

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,538

    :gingerbread:

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Good Morning

    its 7.38am. couldn't sleep in cause i was to busy

    thinking of what i can do for christmas

    and its blooming cold today.

    yvette

    Good morning!! I wish I was in your place...

    The weather here, does not help to make Christmas thoughts....
    92 F... Hot hot hot...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr