Page 97 of 223 FirstFirst ... 47879293949596979899100101102107147197 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 2221

Thread: Hello

  1. #961
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estill Springs, TN
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    We were worried!! We were talking about you on Saturday!

    Im very glad you are ok!!

    Where have you been my friend?
    Some how i got a few ticks that made me extremely sick/. I have to take all this pills and the other day they gave me two shots of steroid which just made my a lump of coal all weekend.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

  2. #962
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,777
    Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    Thanks hun..... So did i misss alot
    we have a few new members but its been quite quiet at weekend!!!!

    are you recovering at home?

  3. #963
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    7,018

    :tree:

    Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    Some how i got a few ticks that made me extremely sick/. I have to take all this pills and the other day they gave me two shots of steroid which just made my a lump of coal all weekend.
    Wow!! I hope you are feeling a little better, now..
    I suppose you do not go to work..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  4. #964
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estill Springs, TN
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    we have a few new members but its been quite quiet at weekend!!!!

    are you recovering at home?

    Naw, I could not handle another day at home lol. I am at work today at least will see how long i can make it if all goes well./
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

  5. #965
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estill Springs, TN
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Wow!! I hope you are feeling a little better, now..
    I suppose you do not go to work..

    I am back today. I actully tried to come on friday and work sent me home and so thats when i decded to hit the urgent care again lol.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

  6. #966
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,777
    Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    I am back today. I actully tried to come on friday and work sent me home and so thats when i decded to hit the urgent care again lol.
    really glad ya better!!!

    you take it easy, wont you

    have you seen my calendar i made ?

  7. #967
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estill Springs, TN
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    really glad ya better!!!

    you take it easy, wont you

    have you seen my calendar i made ?

    Not yet. trying to catch up on 5 millions posts while i was gone lol
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

  8. #968
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,777
    Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    Not yet. trying to catch up on 5 millions posts while i was gone lol
    that will teach you to be ill

  9. #969
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estill Springs, TN
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    that will teach you to be ill

    For real..... The big issue is getting back in to the swing of things at work.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

  10. #970
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,777
    Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    For real..... The big issue is getting back in to the swing of things at work.
    arrrhhh.. wont take you to long as long as you take it slowly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr