Page 61 of 223 FirstFirst ... 1151565758596061626364656671111161 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 2221

Thread: Hello

  1. #601
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estill Springs, TN
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Say that again, ike!!! I enjoyed it and I just wish Friday comes soon ...

    Is that too bad?
    That's never bad and heck i wish it was friday as well. It beats setting in the office all day long.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,768

    :tree:

    Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    That's never bad and heck i wish it was friday as well. It beats setting in the office all day long.
    I could not agree more, friend..

    So, Friday beers on me!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estill Springs, TN
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    I could not agree more, friend..

    So, Friday beers on me!!

    Beers are always good..
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,768

    :gift:

    Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    Beers are always good..
    Im leaving office in about an hour and Im really starving!!
    Any ideas for something easy to cook?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estill Springs, TN
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Im leaving office in about an hour and Im really starving!!
    Any ideas for something easy to cook?

    Hmmmm, Fresh fish sounds with a little pasta or gnochhi and steam veggies.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,768

    :tree:

    Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    Hmmmm, Fresh fish sounds with a little pasta or gnochhi and steam veggies.
    Ha!!! Looks super, but...this will take me at least 1 hour Ike!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estill Springs, TN
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Ha!!! Looks super, but...this will take me at least 1 hour Ike!!!

    hmmm, true how about some kraut and kielbasa.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,768

    :tree:

    Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    hmmm, true how about some kraut and kielbasa.
    Thanks Ike, I'll think of it on my way home.

    Im leaving office and Im really happy!!

    I wish you have a great day and Friday to come quickly!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,476
    hello everyone ...!!!

    hows it going today..

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estill Springs, TN
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Thanks Ike, I'll think of it on my way home.

    Im leaving office and Im really happy!!

    I wish you have a great day and Friday to come quickly!!!

    Sniff sniff you cant leave us now
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr