Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post

Afternoon All..
    Hello Tink!
    How's your Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by EllfGirl View Post
    Hello Tink!
    How's your Saturday?
    Hello there Ellfgirl....

Saturday's going good just watching a film with hubbie..

Talking

Hello everynoe, hope you're all well.. Just got home from work, yes, I was working today, but now that Im home it feels great.. Im watching Scrooge with Albert Finey, while posting here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Hello everynoe, hope you're all well.. Just got home from work, yes, I was working today, but now that Im home it feels great.. Im watching Scrooge with Albert Finey, while posting here.

My youngest daughter, who is 17 now, saw part of that when it was on tv at least a few years ago, and wasn't really into it and didn't like all the singing. So, ever since then, sometimes when she does something nice for me, I start singing, "thank you very much. thank you very much. that's the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me." etc.. she'll start protesting, "no no, staaaaaaaaaahhhhhhp!" lol, drives her up the wall. I think that if she would just give it a chance and actually watch the whole thing, she might find that she likes it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    My youngest daughter, who is 17 now, saw part of that when it was on tv at least a few years ago, and wasn't really into it and didn't like all the singing. So, ever since then, sometimes when she does something nice for me, I start singing, "thank you very much. thank you very much. that's the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me." etc.. she'll start proteysting, "no no, staaaaaaaaaahhhhhhp!" lol, drives her up the wall. I think that if she would just give it a chance and actually watch the whole thing, she might find that she likes it.
    Oh, Steph, I always sing that song, I love it!! I also love ''December the 25, correct!!'' from the party of mr. Feziwick...

I think its a great version of Dickens story, actually a musical.. Well, maybe thats the reason she may not like it, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Oh, Steph, I always sing that song, I love it!! I also love ''December the 25, correct!!'' from the party of mr. Feziwick...

I think its a great version of Dickens story, actually a musical.. Well, maybe thats the reason she may not like it, eh?
    yes, I'm sure that's the reason for it. I was exposed to a lot more musicals as a child, but to her they are pretty foreign. And I like 'December the 25th", too!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    And I like 'December the 25th", too!
    ...Correct!!!!!