Thread: Spring Festival

Smile Spring Festival

Hello,eyeryone.I am a Chinese girl.Nowadays in China Christmas is very popular.

And I want to know ,is there anybody interested in our Chinese NewYear -Spring Festival.

I am very happy to tell you .

Hi Amberjhons! Welcome!

I think I remember reading something about it. Sweeping out the old year and bringing things to your relatives graves? Or am I combining two different things?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Hi Amberjhons! Welcome!

I think I remember reading something about it. Sweeping out the old year and bringing things to your relatives graves? Or am I combining two different things?
    Oh,sorry,maybe you got confused between our Spring Festival and Tomb-sweeping Day.
    Spring Festival is the most popular in our country just as Christmas in your country.It's the time that people hold all kinds of activities to celebrate.,
    all activities are designed for worship and the worship of ancestors, millennium bringers of good fortune, abundant.In a word,it's a a red-letter day.
    Qingming festival( Tomb-sweeping Day)is a traditional festival of the honor our ancestors, its main forms are worshipping grave .
    In DuanHun desire, pedestrian(in chinese it means:
    清明时节雨纷纷,路上行人欲断魂)It may be a sad day for people,especially in ancient days.
    If you want to konw sth more and detail, it's my honor to tell you.