Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Have a great summer my friends!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,833

    :gingerbread: Have a great summer my friends!

    Im leaving my city tomorrow, starting my summer vacations..
    So, Im taking a 10hour ship trip, in order to get to an island, called Astypalaia.
    Im gonna spend 10 days there and 10 days to my parents village. Honestly, I really wanna leave all bad things behind and do things I've completely forgotten and love most..

    I'll definitely upload some photos of the island, when I come back.
    Astypalaia looks fascinating to me, so I thought I sould attach 2 photos and share with you.
    I'll get back to you, at 23 of August and Im really gonna miss the forum..

    I wish you all a great summer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arnhem, The Netherlands
    Posts
    625
    Wow, it looks absolutely stunning. Have fun!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,072
    Have fun Olga
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!




    (((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    935
    Bon voyage, Olga! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Im leaving my city tomorrow, starting my summer vacations..
    So, Im taking a 10hour ship trip, in order to get to an island, called Astypalaia.
    Im gonna spend 10 days there and 10 days to my parents village. Honestly, I really wanna leave all bad things behind and do things I've completely forgotten and love most..

    I'll definitely upload some photos of the island, when I come back.
    Astypalaia looks fascinating to me, so I thought I sould attach 2 photos and share with you.
    I'll get back to you, at 23 of August and Im really gonna miss the forum..

    I wish you all a great summer.
    Beautiful!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,833

    :gingerbread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Bon voyage, Olga! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
    Hi!! I've posted a thread here and I also have attached some photos..

    I hope you will like it.

  7. #7
    May you have a wonderful vacation.
    No one expects you to be the best,but we must try our best.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,833

    :gingerbread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Amberjhons View Post
    May you have a wonderful vacation.
    Hello and to forum!!

    I really had a great time!!
    I've written a few words here about the place I visited.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Hello and to forum!!

    I really had a great time!!
    I've written a few words here about the place I visited.
    I have read your article about your vacation,how wonderful it is,
    And the several photoes,very nice.To sum up.the small but sweet island really fascinating.
    No one expects you to be the best,but we must try our best.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,833

    :gingerbread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Amberjhons View Post
    I have read your article about your vacation,how wonderful it is,
    And the several photoes,very nice.To sum up.the small but sweet island really fascinating.
    Im glad you liked it!! I just hope my English were ok..

Similar Threads

  1. Question for Friends outside of USA
    By gandr1212 in forum Christmas Decorations
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 02:49 PM
  2. Time to get some rest!! Have a great summer!!
    By olga in forum Everything else
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 03:26 AM
  3. Summer is here...
    By olga in forum Everything else
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 01:57 AM
  4. A Christmas Wish For All My Friends
    By onemagicalchristmas in forum Christmas Music (Carols / Lyrics / Poems)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 03:48 AM
  5. If you're looking for a little Christmas in the summer
    By cavaliers60 in forum Everything else
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 04:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr