Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where are you from?

:gingerbread:

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira1986 View Post
    German Christmas Markets are the best! I hope to go to the one in Dusseldorf this winter. It's only a 90-minute drive.
    90 minute drive is nothing..
    You are vey lucky my friend, that they are so closed to you....
    I wish we had in our country...

Where are my New York peeps?

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

I'm from Enfield, in north central Connecticut, in New England, USA (East Coast). I live in Tobacco Valley (due to all the tobacco farms). We are a suburb 15 minutes north of CT's capital, Hartford. And we're on the Massachusetts line. The style of architecture is colonial. For some reason, even though we have some of the highest taxes in our area, my town does not like to really decorate for Christmas. I write to them and suggest that they might want to take a cue from the nearby cities, and decorate the main thoroughfares. It's very sparse. We have a tree on the town green that's always lit, but it's still on the small side right now.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Smile

i'm from the u.s.a the great northeast which with all these snowstorms is not so great.
    Attached Images Attached Images

:snow:

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs View Post
    i'm from the u.s.a the great northeast which with all these snowstorms is not so great.
    Please leave some snow for us! By the time it gets here it's all gone! The south has had more snow than us this year!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I am from the USA in Ohio where we have definitely had our share of snow of late !!!!

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by Caninemom3 View Post
    I am from the USA in Ohio where we have definitely had our share of snow of late !!!!
    Thats good news for your polar bears, I suppose..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Smile

It finally stopped snowing now their saying it could reach the mid 40's this week with plenty of sunshine stupid weather but,i'll take it especially with lots of sunshine.This is the great northeast where anything can happen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Im from Kingston, MA a small beautiful coastal town in South Eastern Massachusetts No other place I would rather call home!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I am from Germany.
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com