Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 80

Thread: 6 months to go...

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    7,018

    :gingerbread:

    My mothers birthday is July 22

    Anyway, I think that at the end of August, each one of us will seriously start thinking of Christmas decoration...



    I can't wait...

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arnhem, The Netherlands
    Posts
    629
    I am seriously considering an over the top Disney tree this year. I was looking through my christmas stuff and I think we could pull it off with some small additons to the stuff we already have. I just have to see if I can create the space to have a bigger tree than last year, because I think that look is nicest on a big tree.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyice View Post
    I was listening to Christmas music the other and thinking... it's not that far off now! By Sept for me the holidays are starting to be in full swing
    I don't know if you get that smell in the air in September, when the air turns colder, but, that definitely turns my mind towards the holidays.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira1986 View Post
    I am seriously considering an over the top Disney tree this year. I was looking through my christmas stuff and I think we could pull it off with some small additons to the stuff we already have. I just have to see if I can create the space to have a bigger tree than last year, because I think that look is nicest on a big tree.
    Another Disney fan! Is France the nearest park to you, too?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arnhem, The Netherlands
    Posts
    629
    Yes Disneyland Paris is the closest to me and I will be going for the first time this winter! It was a birthday present! So happy.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    23
    I irritated everyone in the office of my summer temp job today by singing "A Spaceman Came Travelling" with more volume than pitch.

    It's all because I'd found a bit of tinsel under my bed at home. Shows how little my room at home gets tidied since I went to Uni...

    Also, my clove-studded dried orange from last year is still hanging over my bed. I sniffed it and felt a wave of festive silliness rush over me. And I'm still stuck in July. No faaaaaaaair. *sobs*
    "Just leave me your stardust to remember you by..."

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arnhem, The Netherlands
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzby View Post
    I irritated everyone in the office of my summer temp job today by singing "A Spaceman Came Travelling" with more volume than pitch.

    It's all because I'd found a bit of tinsel under my bed at home. Shows how little my room at home gets tidied since I went to Uni...

    Also, my clove-studded dried orange from last year is still hanging over my bed. I sniffed it and felt a wave of festive silliness rush over me. And I'm still stuck in July. No faaaaaaaair. *sobs*
    I can relate... everybody thinks I'm crazy(well they think that anyway) for bringing up Christmas in July.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    23

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira1986 View Post
    I can relate... everybody thinks I'm crazy(well they think that anyway) for bringing up Christmas in July.

    I'm sat on a table with another girl and a guy.The girl joined in with me and we sat there jittering in our seats discussing the feeling of putting your hand into a woolen stocking, and agreeing that if our parents ever threw away Christmas decorations from when we were little, we would be distraught.

    The guy on our table repeatedly hid his face in his hands and muttered "IT. IS. JULY" before dismissing us as "Women!" and leaving it there.

    We shouted Humbug at him repeatedly and when he went to get coffee I left him a small drawing of a Santa on top of his pile of papers.

    He didn't lighten up. What is WRONG with people? Jeez!
    "Just leave me your stardust to remember you by..."

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Holiday Worlds of Old
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira1986 View Post
    I am seriously considering an over the top Disney tree this year. I was looking through my christmas stuff and I think we could pull it off with some small additons to the stuff we already have. I just have to see if I can create the space to have a bigger tree than last year, because I think that look is nicest on a big tree.
    Do it! Do it! Do it! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Another Disney fan! Is France the nearest park to you, too?
    Yes! Isn't that exciting Kerith?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira1986 View Post
    Yes Disneyland Paris is the closest to me and I will be going for the first time this winter! It was a birthday present! So happy.
    Awesome! You'll have to tell us all about it! Especially Phantom Manor.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northumberland, UK
    Posts
    21
    I'm jacked up for Christmas now, and its only July, lol.

    I should stop treating myself, but all it takes is a slip of one Christmas Song to get me in the mood. After that, Im hooked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr