2 cups Egg Noodles
2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil
1 pound Ground Beef
1/3 cup finely chopped Onion
1 clove Garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
1/2 teaspoon Coarse Salt
10 3/4 ounces can Condensed Tomato Soup
1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain pasta. Set pasta.
3. Heat vegetable oil in skillet over medium heat. Saute beef, onion and garlic, until beef is no longer pink.
4. Drain off excess liquid.
5. Stir in dried oregano, salt, condensed tomato soup, 1/3-cup water, and noodles.
6. Remove from heat and add half of the Mozzarella cheese.
7. Spoon into large baking dish
8. Sprinkle remaining Mozzarella cheese over the top.
9. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.
10. Allow 10 minutes to cool, before serving.