Thread: Do you have passions/hobby's besides Christmas?

Do you have passions/hobby's besides Christmas?

Next to being an absolute Christmasnut I have a few other things I am totally obsessed(in a usually non-scary way) with. I also have a few things I just like to do. Do you have those too?

My obsessions:
    - Fashion
    - Writing(fiction)

Some of my hobby's(I have quite a lot of them)
    - Going out
    - Cooking
    - Reading
    - Surfing the internet

I have a pretty bad obsession with Old Hollywood. I love everything about it and I collect books on Old Hollywood Stars. I think I annoy everyone because it's all I talk about! Oh and music I'm constantly listening to it I honestly don't think I could live without it!

Hmm...probably the one that takes up most of my time is Chinese Medicine. I think it's fascinating.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by gummgirl View Post
    Oh and music I'm constantly listening to it I honestly don't think I could live without it!
    Im a music person too, what is some of the stuff you listen to? I think Im pretty obsessed about cars, people always tell me that I should be a car salesman because I know the most obscure specs on any given car. Olga, I am also into writing fiction, and I really think I could be good at it, but when I sit down to write I cant create! I always come up with a new and different scenario to write about when I'm not trying, but then I dont have means to record it. Oh well, someday I'll write something :D

Honestly I listen to just about everything!
    If you were to look on my iPod you'd find Pop, Vocal, Soundtracks, Classical, R&B, Rock, Ect. I just don't listen to Rap, Country (I can take a little not a lot) or Opera.

That's pretty awesome, I don't like country either. I can stand a little rap, but I'm getting really tired of the whole autotune sound. I guess I never really tried listening to opera, I'm more of a rock/alternative guy