Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Prayers

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    Well, I wanted to let you all know that my second interview went very well today! I haven't heard anything "official" yet, however, I was told that I did a great job during the interview time and that teachers who were in on the meeting were asking about me and giving positive feedback on our discussions. :D I spent a little over five hours at the school and was even treated to lunch by the main guy who has interviewed me both times. As soon as I hear anything more I will let you know! In the mean time, please continue to pray for God to lead me to whatever full-time job it is that He has in His plan for me.
    Yay! That sounds promising! You know, I was thinking...if you work there, would your son be able to attend for free?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Prayers going up!

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I am praying for you Bob. I m sure God knows which one to send you to!
    Thanks Bobbi! I know I'll be lead wherever I'm needed most! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Yay! That sounds promising! You know, I was thinking...if you work there, would your son be able to attend for free?
    I thought so too, but I still don't wamt to get my hopes up. That's a good question; I'll have to ask whenever I speak to them again.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    Prayers going up!
    Thank you!!!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

I want to send up prayers for all of you friends! I am sure we all need guidance in some aspect of life.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

I would like to send up prayers for Elf_lisa45 because she is having health issues and needs more rest.

Praying for others makes me so happy! I'm praying for you, Bob, onemagicalchristmas, Elf_lisa45 and all who are participating in this thread. Thank you for being here.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Praying for others makes me so happy! I'm praying for you, Bob, onemagicalchristmas, Elf_lisa45 and all who are participating in this thread. Thank you for being here.

Thank you Linda! Love the picture! :D
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Thanks everybody!

Unhappy What's Wrong With Me???

Hi everyone. I'm new, obviously, but i was hoping you could offer your thoughts on my most recent dilemma. Christmas is my life, and i love every aspect of it... except recently i have been having doubt about whether the whole jesus thing really happened, and wondering if god is real... normally i don't have any thoughts that are for or against god, but with all the recent drama over innocent movies that some religious people refuse to watch since it's 'against' god, i find it hard to put faith into someone who is so widely unknown to people. i'm just really confused, and i'd like to think i'm not so shallow as to enjoy christmas only for the gifts and atmosphere... so if you could offer your thoughts, or if you have any ideas, it would be much appreciated.

I don't believe that Christms would be CHristmas without CHrist. God is an infinite power. He resides without our hearts ad souls. It just is. Faith is believing in someone or something that can not be seen. so don't doubt your faith. there are always people out there who will cause you to doubt your faith but it is up to you to feel ad observe Christ in your own way. As for Christmas movies and music they are great entertainment. so enjoy them and don't let others take the enjoyment away from you!