Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Prayers

Thoughts and Prayers

Here at AllThingsChristmas many of us have become a family and we all know that our families help us through the tough times in life...

This thread is meant to be a place for you to send a special thought out to someone. It could be another member or just someone in your daily life who you'd like to lift up. Or perhaps you have something you need our thoughts and prayers for. Whatever the case may be, spread your thoughts and prayers here.

Talking Prayers for Bob...

I have a second interview at a private Christian school that I interviewed at a couple of weeks ago. They are in need of a part-time Art teacher for grades K-2. While a full-time position is ideal, this is fine by me too! And what's ever better is that they are willing to work it out so I can be a full-time staff member by allowing me to be a Teacher Assistant in 4th grade for the other half of my day!

Thoughts and prayers will be GREATLY appreciated! :D

Here's a break down of my day so you'll know what to pray for and when: 7:30-8:00 Interview in the boardroom with committee
    8:00-9:45 Spend time in 4th grade classroom I would be assisting in this fall
    9:45-10:15 Prep time in the Art room
    10:20-10:50 Teach a 2nd grade Art class for them to observe
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

This sounds great! I'm praying.

That sounds pretty perfect for you. You're in the 4th grade classroom right now, so I hope the interview went well. I'm praying that you'll wow them! Good luck!!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Thumbs up

Praying that onemagicalchristmas will keep getting healthier and healthier with every passing moment!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I want to tank you ll for the prayers. I go back to the doctor on Monday the 18th. I am going to see what can be done about the rest of my aches and pains. I also hope my blood won't be to thin!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    This sounds great! I'm praying.

Thanks Linda! I love the pic! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    That sounds pretty perfect for you. You're in the 4th grade classroom right now, so I hope the interview went well. I'm praying that you'll wow them! Good luck!!
    Doesn't it? Thanks Kerith! Hee hee :D
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Praying that onemagicalchristmas will keep getting healthier and healthier with every passing moment!
    Me too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I want to thank you all for the prayers. I go back to the doctor on Monday the 18th. I am going to see what can be done about the rest of my aches and pains. I also hope my blood won't be to thin!
    Just keep us updated and know that we're here for you...Be sure to keep resting and do what the doctors tell you to do.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    I have a second interview at a private Christian school that I interviewed at a couple of weeks ago. They are in need of a part-time Art teacher for grades K-2. While a full-time position is ideal, this is fine by me too! And what's ever better is that they are willing to work it out so I can be a full-time staff member by allowing me to be a Teacher Assistant in 4th grade for the other half of my day!

Thoughts and prayers will be GREATLY appreciated! :D

Here's a break down of my day so you'll know what to pray for and when: 7:30-8:00 Interview in the boardroom with committee
    8:00-9:45 Spend time in 4th grade classroom I would be assisting in this fall
    9:45-10:15 Prep time in the Art room
    10:20-10:50 Teach a 2nd grade Art class for them to observe
    Well, I wanted to let you all know that my second interview went very well today! I haven't heard anything "official" yet, however, I was told that I did a great job during the interview time and that teachers who were in on the meeting were asking about me and giving positive feedback on our discussions. :D I spent a little over five hours at the school and was even treated to lunch by the main guy who has interviewed me both times. As soon as I hear anything more I will let you know! In the mean time, please continue to pray for God to lead me to whatever full-time job it is that He has in His plan for me.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

I am praying for you Bob. I m sure God knows which one to send you to!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!