Thread: December Birthdays = Christmas Fans?

December Birthdays = Christmas Fans?

I was just looking through the AllThingsChristmas Forum Calendar and noticed that more than any other month, we have lots of December Babies here on the forum!

So I was thinking, maybe being born in December makes some people love Christmas even more! Oddly enough I would have assumed that being born close to a Holiday would make you like it less... but I guess I'm wrong.

What do you think?

(I have two relatives who are born on Dec 24th and 25th, they don't seem to love Christmas more than me, I'm born at the end of November. However, always thank my lucky stars that I'm not from the USA as my Birthday would be overshadowed by Thanksgiving!)
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

I am not sure. Though it may be true. But while talking about myself. I born at the start of December. it is 10th Dec. I am enjoy all the festivals of December very much. I like ThanksGiving, I like Black Friday. Christmas and all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imsarahmiley View Post
    I am not sure. Though it may be true. But while talking about myself. I born at the start of December. it is 10th Dec. I am enjoy all the festivals of December very much. I like ThanksGiving, I like Black Friday. Christmas and all.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing sarah!!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

:gift:

My day is on the 31st...I don't usually get separate gifts from xmas. I think I did when I was little, but not as much anyhow. I still love Christmas though I have come not to expect gifts on my birthday. Plus with it being on new year's eve, I usually get forgotten :( except for my family and a few close friends who remember.

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

My Nan was born on Christmas day and she absolutely loves Christmas , has loads of decorations everything. So I think December birthdays = Christmas fans.

I was born at the beginning of December (5th) and i absolutley LOVE christmas!!! I look forward to it all year round! I love all the deccys to be up on my birthday or it just doesn't seem right! . I've never felt like i've missed out on things because of it being close to christmas though

my irthday is Dec. 4 and I celebrate all week long